Tuesday 16 October 2007

Musings of a beginner blogger.

Oh my! My very first words on my very first blog page... A blogging virgin. So many things to write about... too many choices. I suppose I could write about my day, maybe my life? Love the kids but well... who wants to hear about them, too many anyway, be here all day.I guess I should just get into the wonderful world of just... writing... for no better reason than I can. Where else can you get swept away on a tide of salt flavoured imaginings, crisp upon golden sands, glide behind rustling silks from the dark stranger on horseback? ... better than going to the cinema .. like a dream but you get the chance to decide where to go and why you wanted to go there... mmmmm ... AND you don't have to break the dream for an enforced ice cream interval. Wish I could write a film script!Hey, I have a plot already... will you look at at that!The writer becomes the heroine in a film that she is writing as it goes along, only she doesn't know it until.... ah but that's like reading the last page before you're halfway through it.Until next time.... JM

No comments: