Wednesday 17 October 2007

Getting the hang of it .. Ouch!

Well now, another day and another blog. The gremlin that decided my ear should lead me a merry dance has worked brilliantly, not only deaf but in agony still. Where does creativity go when pain sings loudly in one's ear. I guess creative writing doesn't include writing a business port folio... what a beast... and what are the going rates for such a project. My mind is too busy trying not to be in pain to even think today but a short blog is better than no blog and I am sure I shall be paid a reasonable amount once I find out where to look. Waiting for the drama queen to arrive home from rehearsals and on such a filthy night. 'The Tempest' did the play set the scene for the night too? Shakespeare, now there's a wonderful man if ever there was and to think if it hadn't been for Wills, we'd be short of at least 26 words in our vocabulary and still be reading in Latin maybe. Heavens! his work is hard enough to read in English. Still all these rehearsals and line learning means another night out at the theatre for me. Well its long past time she should be home so an investigation is needed. She mentioned a sleep over but I thought rehearsals cancelled that. She asked me to leave her supper... hmmmmm ok time to check it out... JM

No comments: